Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, November 22, 2021

3s & B8s

 My figures lesson with Danette on the Chandler 1:15 FS.  Beyootiful ice and just 4 skaters.  Today was special because Hannah skated with us! She's home from school for Thanksgiving.  It was great to see her!

I warmed up with edges and scribed circles.

Today's lesson:

  • 3s -- about 20 minutes on these, mostly the LFO3.  They still stink.  Ugh.  I did fall twice, so at least I'm trying I guess (not bad falls). Grr.
  • BO8 -- on my scribed circles.  Wow, these were really good!  Good flow and control.  I was stoked.
  • BI8 -- these also were really good!  Small circles, but good flow for the most part.  

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home