Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, March 08, 2019

PCAS Practice Ice

My skating buddies Melissa and Jose and I arrived in Oakland bright and early Friday morning.  After arriving at the hotel, we checked our gear with the bellhop and grabbed some breakfast, then made our way to the rink to prep for our practice ice at 12:35 p.m.

My practice ice went pretty well.  I warmed up all the elements in my showcase programs (I didn't worry about the waltz-toe in the free skate).  The ice was hard but a bit rough (hadn't been surfaced) so it was okay to me.

After practice ice we went back to the hotel and waited until we could check in.  Then I took a nap and went back to the rink for my first event.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home