Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, March 21, 2019

FO8, FI8, BO8

My figures lesson with Danette on the 10:30 a.m. FS.  I had 15 minutes to warmup which was just enough to do edges and scribe circles and a little time on FO8.

Today's lesson
  • FO8 -- most of our time.  Still working on posture and consistency.  I'm still tending to make the first circle too big.  Grr.
  • FI8 -- as usual, pretty good. 
  • BO8 -- not bad.  I'm still working on trying to consistently have good upper body position from the start and that's not quite there.  Also working on holding the free leg close. This is not too hard on the L foot but seems quite difficult on the R foot. Needs more practice!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home