Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Program Prep

My lesson with Holly on the 7:30 a.m. FS at Gilbert.  My first time in this time slot, and moved to today since there's no ice tomorrow (hockey, of course).  I am not a morning person so this was a bit of a struggle for me, but I made it and was productive so yay me!

We ran my free skate twice, with some time in between to work on the salchow.  I'm still having issues coming into this from the lunge before as I just don't get over my L side very well; we also discovered I was kinda rushing things.

We also ran my dramatic program (good, and I even did the bunny hop yay me!) and my light program (chickened out on the bunny hop and a couple of small issues but mostly okay).

I'm glad I still have 4 lessons before MidWinter!



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home