Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Skating At The Princess

I went to Christmas at the Princess last night with skating homies Melissa, Heidi, Mary, and Donna.  We walked around and admired the sights for a while, then went to watch the skating show at 6:30.

The show was good! Just a little over 20 minutes.  I saw several skaters I know, including Jaclyn C., Daniel Kulenkamp (awesome!), Caroline B., Hannah G and a few others.  At the very end our own adult skater Marlene B had a number.  She did great!

After the show we all went and got our skates and skated for a bit, just a half hour or so.  I had not skated outside in a long time, and not at a public session in quite a while.  It was crowded and the ice was pretty beat up, so not the greatest experience.  I forgot how annoying public sessions can be with people falling all over the place.  Eeep.  Still, it was a nice experience, though a bit pricey ($20 plus tax). 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home