Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, October 01, 2018

Choreo !

My lesson with Holly on the 8:15 FS at Gilbert.  We moved up to Monday as I'm traveling this week for NWP Regionals.  Ice was okay and just 2 skaters, yay!

I warmed up with stroking and a spin and a toe loop, then ran my dramatic program. Mostly okay although I left out the side toe hop and bunny hop. Ugh.

Today's lesson was refining the choreography for my light program. I have what I believe will be the final cut so we had some work to do on timing etc.  We ran it several times and I think it's in good shape, I'm mostly having trouble remembering everything and of course being able to do it with a good tempo (no pauses to think!).  We do need to work on the bunnyhop-bunnyhop as I've been putting that off :p.

I got a really, really good spin the last time I ran it so that made me really happy!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home