Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, September 21, 2018

More Choreo

My lesson with Holly on the 8:15 FS at Gilbert, as usual.  A bit of a zoo this morning.  Not that the # of skaters was huge but everyone was practicing programs/dance/moves and so a lot of people zipping around.

I warmed up with laps and spins.

For today's lesson we continued working on choreography.  We spent some time working on my chainĂ© turns to get them to not be as swinging and keep the free leg closer (I can use this in my dramatic!).  And some general working out of some details.  I still don't have the final cut for my music so that is holding me back.  We also decided to move the waltz jump earlier in the program and put a salchow where the waltz was. I still probably need at least a couple more elements though and we need to work out the ending.  Ugh.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home