Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, September 28, 2018

Choreo

My lesson with Holly on the 8:15 FS at Gilbert, as usual.  I warmed up with stroking, spins and some jumps.

Today we continued working through the choreography for the new light program.  I still don't have the final cut (agh!) but should have it by Monday, hopefully.

Here's what we have so far:

  • opening, at boards near judges.
  • w/music - push back... "Hey!"
  • skate to left; prop
  • 3 chainĂ© turns
  • rope pull
  • waltz jump
  • slalom w/arms toward center
  • prop
  • double bunny hop (eep!) around toward/along blue line
  • skate "you're the girl for me" w/arms toward audience and curve around to center
  • lunge
  • stand w/arms - right up, left up, right down, left down, knees, jazz hands
  • spin
  • skate toward audience w/arms pointing to back
  • curve around toward center
  • salchow 
  • curve around to left
  • spiral
  • prop
  • end
I think that's right.  There is probably something I am missing.  Only two jumps and one spin.  Hmm.

At the very end we ran my dramatic program.  I left out the waltz jump (oops) and the bunny hop, and the spins were awful and so was the toe loop. But I ended on time! lol

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home