Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Patch Perseverance

I had the day off so I was out at Gilbert to skate the adult session for patch practice.  Nice ice and just 4 or 5 skaters and 1 coach for most of the session.

I warmed up with edges, then ran my FO8 and FI8.  FO8 was a bit rough at first.  FI8 was pretty nice.  After that I worked on BO8 for a while -- the first RBO was really good!  Not as good after though :-(.  Then I spent some time on serpentines.

I finished up with some quality time on waltz-8, of course.   I actually had some that were not bad, but I notice it's usually the first set.  When I'm restarting I'm going faster and I have a hard time doing a good RFO3 (especially) which then has a bad effect on the rest of that side of the figure. Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home