Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Perseverance

I skated the 5:30 p.m. FS at Chandler as usual for practice. Only about 6 skaters and 3 coaches.

I ran through all the Bronze Moves.  They are slowly improving.  I feel like the perimeter XOs are not bad except I still feel the CW FXOs are weak.  Power-3s are about the same but at least I get through them?  BXOs to BO edges are okay.  Circle-8 is still weak.  5-step seems like it's a lot better than it used to be.

Next I worked on toe loop.  Ugh. Still cannot convince myself to get down in the knees and bring the RBO around.  Grr.

After that I worked a little more on circle-8, then some time on spins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home