Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

New Free Skate; XOs

My lesson with Holly on the Gilbert adult skate.  I warmed up with Bronze moves, then ran my dramatic program.  It went okay... even the dreaded bunny hop was okay in spite of no warmup! Yay.

Today's lesson:

  • new FS program -- we started working on my new free skate.  I need to get some fixes done to the music as the beginning is too quiet :-(.  We only did about 15 - 20s but it's a start.  We at least came to some conclusions as to what the character was etc. so that's good.
  • XOs -- we worked a bit on FXOs and BXOs as I'm still not happy with them.  I am too tentative and don't generate enough power.  We made some progress I think, though.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home