Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Ankle Update

I had a followup appointment with my doctor today, 5 weeks out from my fall.  The good news is that my ankle is healing well.  As of today I don't normally need to wear the boot unless I'm going to be walking a lot. Otherwise an ankle brace will suffice.

I've been prescribed 3 weeks of PT (3x/week) so back to Athletico I will be going, starting tomorrow.  And, followup xrays this week (last xrays were 3 weeks ago).

I will be going back to the doctor 8/9 for a followup which hopefully will pronounce me good as (almost) new.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:19 AM , Blogger Dw said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 9:20 AM , Blogger Dw said...

    I I am happy to hear you are still skating...thank you for everything. -D Genesis

     

Post a Comment

<< Home