Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Perseverance

I skated the 5:30 p.m. FS at Chandler as usual.  Alas, this is my last time for this session for a while as it's being cancelled for the summer.  Hopefully I'll be back on this session in August.  I'll miss all my fellow skaters.

I had a pretty good skate, even though I was tired from a full day of work and power lesson at lunchtime.  I spent some time working on some of the stuff I did with Holly today; then some time on power-3s.  I spent the last 15 minutes working 5 minutes each on salchow, toe loop, and spins.  I have to say that while I'm still not overly happy with any of those I feel like I did get some good practice in.   Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home