Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, February 21, 2015

TFSC Club Skate

I was in Tucson to skate at the last TFSC club skate of the year.  Nice ice thought a little bumpy on the edges, and only 5 of us so nice conditions.  José was not present so the boombox was not available :-(.

I ran through the Bronze Moves to warm up, then worked on my free skate.  Ran it once with music, then worked on elements of the program, then ran it again with music, then a little more time on elements especially the salchow. 

The good news is that I really do feel like I know this program (again).  But... the salchow is still really horrible and the spin is too :-(.  Ugh.  Oh well.

I really feel like I've lost some ground on my jumps while I've spent so much time on moves.  On the other hand I think I'm skating a little faster and my turns etc. are a bit more comfy.  Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home