Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Program Work

My lesson with JJ on the 7:30 a.m. FS at Gilbert.

Before my lesson I ran through Bronze Moves as usual.  I'm really looking forward to having time in lesson to work on these as they are a lot more comfortable now so maybe I would have better luck fixing my power-3s.  I'm actually relatively happy with most of the rest of it.

The sound system was not working :-( so we ran the program once, then started to work on it in chunks.  JJ reminded me to check the rotation on the mohawk-cross step.  I managed a 1.5 rev spin so that was progress considering it was actually in the program.  The salchow... was bad.  We spent more time working on it.  I mostly know what I need to do but somehow I get in the moment and it all goes out the window :-(.  Grrr.

Two lessons on this next week, and then sectionals.  Ack!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home