Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Program

My lesson with JJ on the 8:15 FS at Gilbert.

Today we worked on reviving the rest of the program.   I ran through the first part that I already know (I was a little behind) and then we worked on the rest.  After the waltz jump it's:

  • side toe hop (ugh, we didn't work on this today)
  • RFI mohawk
  • R foot push
  • Moonwalk L-R-L-R
  • Step forward to lunge w/arms (down, then front/back)
  • RFI mohawk/cross
  • Step forwrad
  • LFI mohawk/cross
  • Brush back
  • Step forward into spin
  • Exit, push, FXO
  • R foot lunge-3
  • Get up, R foot power push
  • BXO x 2
  • Step forward
  • Salchow
  • Step forward
  • RFI pivot
  • LBI pivot
  • Final pose
After that we worked on the salchow.  Ugh.  I did one that was actually kind of okay but couldn't repeat it. Grrr.

Midwinter is 2 weeks away so I have to work on my light program next week though I won't have a lot of time.  Sectionals is 6 weeks (?) away so we have a lot of work to do on this free skate.  Ugh.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home