Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Doubleheader

When buying my ice contract for Chandler I had bought ice for this Tuesday a.m. since I was getting home late from a trip Sunday night/Monday morning.  Then when JJ told me we needed to move our lesson time I was concerned because I had bought ice time... until I realized I would be done at Gilbert at 6:45 and didn't need to be at Chandler until 7:30.  No problem!  I just drove straight over and it was fine.

I had a fun practice.  I worked on spins a bunch -- just from a standing start, and mostly so that I wouldn't be starting from scratch in my lesson.  I did some that were pretty good!  But then they went downhill from there and unlike last week I couldn't bring them back. I think I was a little tired so that didn't help.

I also worked on moves some more to try to reinforce what I'd just worked on with JJ.  Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home