Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, November 06, 2014

Last Duet Practice

Melissa and I met up with Coach Olivia on the Gilbert adult skate for our last duet practice before Autumn Antics.  We ran the program 5 or 6 times and worked out a bunch of small things.  In general I think we both feel pretty well prepared and that we are good to go.  It's been a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to Sunday's skate.

After our practice I had 15 minutes or so to run my light program with props.  I ran it twice.  It's in good shape, I think.  First time was fine except for a couple of minor adjustments to make on positioning.  Main thing (as with the duet) is to sell it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home