Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Duet Practice

Melissa and I met up at the 7:30 a.m. FS at Chandler for duet practice this morning.

We had a pretty good practice.  I needed some warmup time and then we worked for about 45 minutes and ran our program... 6 times?  Something like that, with a lot of time also spent just working on pieces as well.

In general I think it's in good shape.  There are some places where we need more guidance and stuff to do, and I still need to work on the last 20 seconds or so but it's in pretty good shape.  We should have two more choreo sessions with Coach Olivia next week and we should be set for Autumn Antics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home