Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Home Club Skate

I was down in Tucson this morning to skate with the Tucson FSC (my home club).  We had a 1.5 hour chunk of ice time.  It was a nice session, not crowded (lol).  I brought the new boom box I bought for the club and it's a big win!  It actually has enough BOOM to be heard around the arena.  Besides the obvious entertainment aspect it enables folks to practice their programs... yay!

I mostly worked on moves, and mostly power-3s and 5-step mohawk.  The L side of the power-3s is a lot better.  R side, not so much.  5-step... well, my mohawks are still crappy and I really am going to need to spend some time one of these days to fix them; if I were a judge I wouldn't pass me with them the way they are.  All in all a good skate!

This evening after I got back home I worked on updating the Tucson FSC website -- it hadn't really been updated since 2006.  It's pretty basic but at least it has correct info now.  Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home