Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Scribe Fail

I skated the Chandler coffee club for 45 minutes today (work mtg).  Warmed up with the Preliminary test except for waltz-8.  Pulled out my scribe.. and the marker came undone.  GRRRR.  So I did the best I could -- Lindsey was kind enough to do the scratchy-thing w/her skate to outline them better (I stink at that!).

Since I was short on time I mostly worked on the waltz-8, and mostly on the L side.  It's getting better, slowly, but still pretty inconsistent.  Finished with just a little FO8 and FI8.  My circles must have been too small because now I'm having trouble getting around with the scribed circles :-(.

Over the weekend I'm determined to get my scribe fixed up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home