Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Back-3s

I had my biweekly back-3 lesson with Lynne this morning on the 8:15 a.m. FS at Chandler.  For some reason they did an ice cut right before I got on the ice.... wasn't scheduled but I sure wasn't complaining.

We went through our standard routine -- back two-foot turns, then BO3s on the wall, then back out on the ice.  The RBO3 is getting a lot better.  Not scary and the turn is coming easier, although I'm still not flowing out after.  LBO3 is still not happening.  I need to work more on just holding the LBO edge I think.  Grrr.

After my lesson I had about 25 minutes so I worked some more on moves, then ran my dramatic program with music (first time in like a month).  A bit rough...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home