Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Program Prep

My lesson with JJ on the 7:30 a.m. FS at Gilbert.  We moved to this time as I am traveling this week for work.

Today's lesson just focused on program prep.  We ran the free skate once -- it went pretty well.  I was a little behind getting into the first spin, and a little behind after the waltz-toe (which still isn't happening!) going into the RFI3s; I have issues getting right into the 3s for some reason and it takes too much time.

After that we worked on the artistic; this was the first time JJ has seen it and we ran it twice, I think, with music and then ran chunks of it.  Still behind on this.  It's getting better.

Time's getting short!  I have the remainder of this week, then next week, then I am traveling for 9 days, then back for the week of Cactus.  Eeep!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home