Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Perseverance/Costume Stuff

I skated the 5:10 FS at Gilbert as usual.  Before the session I had a chance to talk to JJ about costume stuff.  We have a couple of different options we're going to pursue.  Also I am going to have my lesson this week on Thursday, then 2 lessons next week, and one each the week of the 12th and 19th (which is the week of the competition).  So I have 5 lessons left... eeep.

I had a reasonably good skate, got some good spins (and some not so good).  Did 2 salchows but couldn't really get myself to do more :-(.  I don't know what is up with this but I told JJ and we will work on it on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home