Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Club Ice


I skated club ice tonight. I had missed for a couple of weeks due to other commitments so it was nice to be back. It was a fairly crowded session ( I think there were 16 skaters and 3 coaches) but it was fun. I had a pretty good skate; I worked a lot on toe loop and spins. Unfortunately I only got a couple of decent spins; the rest were up on the toe again. I spent some time working on my RBO pivot in hopes it would help me with the toe loop. I did get a couple decent toe loops, yay!.

I talked with Sonya and Kelli before the session and we have some consensus on music for my program. I'm going to take the weekend to think about it. Sonya is going to send me the info on getting it cut (she is not cutting music anymore but has someone who she says does a great job) and also double-check the APB program time. I think it's 1:40 but I'm not positive (don't have a current rulebook, mine is a year old).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home