Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Prep


I skated for an hour at Shiny Rink+ today, last regular practice before the test. It went just okay. I got there a bit late due to some drama with my car, and the ice was pretty beat up. I also felt somewhat tired and lethargic, in spite of getting a good night's sleep. Don't know what's up with that other than it was a very long week!

Worked all my stuff for the test -- stroking, XOs, back edges (skipped FO & FI edges), waltz-8 & 3-turn pattern. Not surprisingly it's not greatly improved from yesterday :-). It will have to do... skating at Lloyd Center in the a.m. to warmup, then over to Shiny Rink+ for the test at 10:50. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home