Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Saturday Zoo


I got to the rink a bit after 1 p.m. today for the public session. While it was initially fairly crowded, for the last hour it wasn't too bad at all. All in all probably 3 hours of solid skating.

No big breakthroughs today; I worked my spins a lot, also Mohawks both forward and backward. I seem to have no problems with LFI-RBI Mohawk --> step to LBO --> step forward, but the other foot sequence is nasty. I have a real problem getting my body to rotate in order to do these back Mohawks; I think it's mostly that I need to just do it and not hesitate. Easy to say, hard to do.

I signed up for the rink's holiday show today. It is December 4th and 5th. It should be a lot of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home