Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, August 09, 2004

Coffee Club Monday


I managed to get away at lunchtime and attend coffee club. I had about 75 minutes on the ice, and worked most of my stuff, including a couple of spirals and a few bunnyhops. These last are still pretty small and tentative.

I'm getting weirded out about my 3-turns. I hope that I can work on them in my lesson tomorrow. My RFI3 continues to improve, but I tried an LFI3 and I'm still doing weird things with my free foot. I suspect that is lack of nerve or something. My LFO3 is just... strange. I'm still tending to force it, or not setting a good edge. My RFO3 is not bad.

All in all it was a nice workout, and good ice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home