Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Sunday Zoo


I skated the Sunday public session, just the last 1.5 hours since I wasn't able to come yesterday due to a friend visiting from out of town.

The ice was really, really gross. I asked one of the ice monitors and he gave me some line about how they wouldn't Zamboni it because it would make it worse. Pleeeeaaase. It had not been done since before the session started and it was really bumpy.

Despite that I worked on a few things, mostly turns and spins. My RFI3 is still slowly improving. My RFO3 is still good, but my LFO3 is still being inconsistent. Grrr! My spins are okay, no great improvements.

My friend came along and brought her digital camera. I hope to post some of the pictures online at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home