Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, June 18, 2021

Circle-8

 My lesson with Danette on the Chandler adult FS.  Due to the impending test and my current issues, we worked on my circle-8 in my freestyle blades.  

Due to a prior work meeting, I only got to skate for 30 minutes (my lesson time); so we warmed up in-lesson with stroking and perimeter XOs.

After that we spent our time on the circle-8.  At one point Danette had me run my blades on the plastic door guard (on the bottom) to dull them a bit.  Overall, it improved slightly, to the point where I could pretend I'd made it back to center and just start the new circle from wherever.  We'll see.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home