Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Bronze Moves

 My lesson with Holly on the Gilbert adult skate.  The ice was really bad (had not been zammed in hours), about 12-14 skaters so a bit crowded.  I had a long warmup and ran the whole Bronze test except for circle-8.

For today, we ran the whole test as if it were the test, complete with Holly standing where she'd be and coming back for water, etc.  In general it went okay, except for circle-8.

After the runthrough we ran the circle-8 some more.  Holly says if I don't make it back to center I should just pretend that's my new center, lol.  No scooter pushes!  Anyway, don't know what to think.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home