Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, December 21, 2020

Perseverance

 I skated the 4:30 p.m. FS at Chandler for some freestyle practice.  While it seemed a good idea at the time :-) sometime between when I signed up (4:30ish on Sunday) and the 5 p.m. cutoff, the number of skaters on the session went from 8 to 17.... oh well.  Apparently the Chandler holiday recital is tomorrow, which explains a lot.  Also it was after a full day of skating and synchro, so the ice was horrible.

I worked on some of the Bronze moves that seemed relatively save (perimeter XOs, 5-step mohawk) and most of the rest of the time (when I wasn't dodging people running programs, or the dance team) on spins and a few jumps. Bleah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home