Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, April 01, 2019

Perseverance

I skated the Gilbert adult skate today for freestyle practice.  I had Kelly adjust my right blade on Saturday (it took him less than 5 minutes!) -- he moved the heel end of the blade to the inside just a couple of millimeters.

I worked on Bronze moves for most of the session, then worked on some elements -- 5-step mohawk on the circle, and 3s on the crease.  I spent a little time on spins and waltz jump also.

I think the blade change helped a little, but I am still having issues with circle 8.  It does feel better though, and I got around a bit more but still a bit short.  I'll have to keep working on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home