Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, March 28, 2019

3s

My figures lesson with Danette on the Chandler Ice Cafe.  Good ice, 6 skaters.

I warmed up with edges, scribed circles, then worked on FO8 and FI8.  Really good tracings on both today :-)

For today's lesson I asked to work on 3s as I'd also worked on them with Holly last week and I feel they need work.  So we worked them first as 3s to center, then against the boards to work on getting a good check and "down" after the 3.

After that we worked them on the crease.  Danette had me work on trying to keep the free leg close, and have a better curve/edge into the 3.  Didn't seem like we made much progress :-(.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home