Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Edges & 3s

My figures lesson with Danette on the Chandler adult freestyle.  Weird schedule this week so I only had 45 min to skate, and had my lesson with no warmup :-(.

Today's lesson:

  • edges -- a little rough (no warmup!).  Still trying to adjust to doing 5 lobes/edge.  Still need more work on the BI push.
  • 3s -- the remainder of our lesson.   I'm not sure how worthwhile this is to work on in the lesson, actually, as I feel like I just need to really spend a lot of time on them.  I had some feedback but it wasn't anything I didn't already know.  I know what I'm supposed to do, I just can't get myself to do it. Hmm.
After my lesson I had about 15 minutes so I did FO8 and FI8 and some more 3s.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home