Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Patch Perseverance

I skated the Chandler adult FS for patch practice as usual. 6 skaters and 2 coaches... nice ice.

I warmed up with edges, FO8 (actually, pretty good) and FI8 (not as good as usual -- not sure why).

I spent the remaining time (45 minutes) working on waltz-8.  Ugh.  On the positive side my turns in general have improved.  The LFO3 is really nice, and the RFO3 is at least usually good.  On the negative side, my LFO return to center is really bad, still -- I'm coming in like 2-3 feet wide. And I'm still trying to fix my RFO3 on the restart, with not much success.  I'm really concerned.  Yuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home