Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, February 19, 2016

Choreo!

I had a choreo session with Tammy this morning on the 7:30 a.m. FS at Chandler; we rescheduled since I was in CA on Monday and there was a hockey tournament anyway.   Nice ice and just me, Denali and Tammy.

We worked the last part of the program to improve the flow and do a bit better job on the twizzly-two-foot-spin thing.  This improved a lot!  Then we ran through the chunk with the two mohawk/crosses etc. and that is looking decent, though it could be smoother.  Lastly we worked on the waltz jump/FXO/bunnyhop/lunge/toe loop to tie it all to together.  We finished up by running it once with music and it was pretty good.

We only have two sessions left (I will be skating this at PCAS in TWO WEEKS!!).  Tammy says she wants to add some arm stuff to it on Monday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home