Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Patch Perseverance

No lesson with Lynne this week, and work stuff resulted in me changing my Ice Café day to Wednesday, so I had an hour worth of patch practice.

I spent most of my time on the Preliminary Test, including of course a lot of time on waltz-8.  I worked on the step forward separately as well.  Not really much progress.  It was really cold in the rink, and I felt somewhat out of sorts.  While working on the step forward I caught myself from falling and twinged a muscle in my right gluteus... medius? or maximus.  It's still bugging me now a little bit, not so much to really hurt but a distraction and I am walking slightly odd.

I finished with working on BO8, BI8, and some time on serpentines.  Not so great.  Like I said, kind of an off day.  Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home