Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

More Power-3s

My lesson with Lynne on the 6:45 a.m. FS at Gilbert.

Once again we worked just on power-3s and really just the R side.  Lynne had me work to improve my body position for the step forward into the 3, getting more turned into the circle.  We also worked on getting me to put the R foot down further inside the circle from the L foot -- that way my weight is magically over the R side when I step and I'm not having to struggle to try to get it moved over.  We had some success with this, actually.  These things still stink but they are stinking slightly less with every lesson so I guess I'm satisfied, for now at least.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home