Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

BXOs & Power-3s

My lesson with JJ on the 7:30 a.m. FS at Gilbert.

Today's lesson
  • BXOs -- we worked on the back crossovers part of perimeter stroking (Bronze moves).   These were better than I thought they would be, though I am not getting enough power really. Still need to bend my knees more and get a better cross, but okay for now.
  • power-3s -- just a few minutes on these, again.  Still working on the same stuff as last week.  I at least really do see how I am leaning out of the circle before the turn -- same problem I have in figures on waltz-8 and 3s to center and, well, lots of places.  

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home