Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, February 06, 2014

Perseverance

I managed to get to the rink for 30 minutes at coffee club today.  I worked on my Dramatic program. I had not run it since Autumn Antics in November!  Eeep :-(.

I warmed up, then just dove in and ran the program with music.  I was pleasantly surprised!  While I missed a number of small points, in general in went pretty well and I was actually ahead at the end!  This despite trying to stretch it out for ice coverage.  After the runthrough I ran through some of the segments that I'd had trouble with. 

I only have tomorrow at lunch and next Wed. at lunch (well, maybe another half hour next Thursday) to practice this and the Light program.  Eeep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home