Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Half N' Half

I skated the Chandler coffee club today; I tried something different. I skated the first half in my patch skates and then changed and skated another half hour in my freestyle blades. 

In patch, I ran through the test, then worked on back outsides and back inside.  Eeep :-(.  It's been a while.  BO8 wasn't that bad but BI8 was not so great, but it did improve, at least.

For freestyle, I worked on my footwork from the free skate, then ran it with music.  Hmmm.  On the positive side, I remembered and did everything!  On the negative side I'm still very slow and finished maybe 8 seconds late.  Geez.  Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home