Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Program Practice

I skated the Chandler coffee club to work on my programs for the competition Saturday.  I worked on the dramatic first.  Worked on some pieces, then ran it with music.  It was okay except the spin was horrible.

Then I practiced wearing the glasses for the light program.  Eeeep.  Ran the program with music.  It was generally okay but geez, the spins were horrible today in general.

Feeling generally okay about the programs in general but not too thrilled with my skating right now.  Oh well.  If I'm lucky I will get one last practice tomorrow at lunchtime (short, I have a work meeting at lunch).  Then off to MidWinter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home