Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Practice

I'm still getting over my darn cold/flu/crud but I went out at coffee club and skated anyway since, y'know, the competition is SATURDAY.

I ran my light program for the first time since November!  Yikes.  Actually, it was pretty good.  I spent some time practicing w/the glasses on since that's the part that throws me.  It didn't get much better, unfortunately, but I'll keep working it.

I ran the dramatic program as well.  Not so great.  My ice placement was a bit off and my spin was horrible (I did a terrific one when I was warming up, of course).  Grrr.

Lesson in the a.m., and Wed. as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home