Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Last Practice

I managed to get in 30 minutes of practice at Chandler coffee club today, my last practice before Midwinter this weekend.

I only got to run each program once with music, as well as working on some other stuff.  They both went reasonably well, better than I expected.  I even did an okay spin in the light program -- well, okay in the sense that, while short, it was controlled and I imagine looked like a spin. All in all a good note to leave for CA on.

I'm really going to miss the flexibility my annual pass gave me.  This kind of thing (skating for the last 30 minutes of the session) is precisely the kind of thing I won't be doing after the new rules kick in in March.  It's just way too expensive to do that.  Oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home