Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

FO8, Waltz-8, Serpentines, BO8, 3s

My figures lesson with Lynne on the Chandler coffee club.  I had a work commitment previous so my warmup was short, just edges, scribed my circle, and once through FO8.

Today's lesson:
  • FO8 -- pretty good! I'm realizing we rarely look at FI8.  Maybe next week.
  • waltz-8 -- ugh.  So sick of these. I'm doing a little better on staying on the circle on the BO edge but the rest is about the same.
  • serpentines -- not too bad.  I'm doing a better job on the change of edge but I really need to get a better push still.  Grr.
  • BO8 -- had some issues on the first try but after that, really pretty quite good.  I was happy.
  • 3s to center -- just a couple at the end.  3s were actually pretty decent, still working on holding the BI edge longer/better.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home