Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Patch Perseverance

I skated the Chandler coffee club for patch practice.  Had a decent skate, worked a bunch on BO8 and waltz-8 and a bit on BI8, 3s and serpentine.

BO8 I finally made some progress when I got the R shoulder to really stay back for the first 1/3 to 1/2 or so.  You would think I wouldn't have to keep re-learning the same lessons over and over...

BI8 is coming along, actually.  RBI is not too bad, LBI weak.

Waltz-8 is just the same.  Ugh.

3s were the same.  Serpentines I still need to push just a bit harder so that I can reliably get around the first 1.5 circles and still make a good transition of the feet.  And I need to push a lot harder when I finally get to change of feet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home