Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Backspin

My lesson with JJ on the 8:15 FS at Gilbert.  I had not skated since last Friday :-(.

We spent all our time on the backspin!  First the usual exercises -- they are getting better.  Then working on the "usual" entry and about the same as last week, though I am doing a better job of (almost) crossing the free foot.  JJ had me work on entering with both hands in front instead of the usual L hand forward R hand back.  Not sure what that was exactly supposed to accomplish but it was about the same.

I really need to just find some time to work on this because I think I can actually get this!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home