Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, November 08, 2013

Final Practice

I skated the Gilbert coffee club today for duet practice and some touch-up on the light program w/Holly.

After a little warmup, Melissa and I ran the duet a total of 3 times with music.  In between we touched up some areas and also practiced our side-by-side stroking and crossovers.  As usual for us, the first runthrough had a few minor glitches that we ironed out the 2nd and 3rd times through.  It went really well.

After that I grabbed all my props and set them up and worked with Holly for 15 minutes on the light program.  I had a few fixes to make on the props, but nothing major.  In general it's going really well.  One of the rink guys wanted a picture with me in costume!  I had to laugh.  I'm feeling pretty good about this program.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home