Gordon's Sk8er Boi Blog

My adventures as an adult male figure skater in Tucson, Arizona Portland, Oregon Chandler, Arizona.

Friday, October 25, 2013

Choreo/Practice

I skated for 45 minutes at the Gilbert coffee club today.  

For the first 30 minutes I warmed up and worked on my Dramatic program, and ran it with music for the first time in... a long time.  It actually went pretty well, and I finished on time!  I must have picked up a little speed since last year, maybe.  Anyway I need to work on it a bunch in the next couple of weeks so I'm not thinking so much, but I'm encouraged.

I then had 15 minutes to work with Holly on the Light program.  I had most of my props to work with, although Holly says I need a bigger table and I don't have the chemistry stuff yet.  Anyway we ran the program 3 times and other than some issues with props and getting used to them, it went really well.  YAY!  I still need to work it some more, esp. skating with the glasses, but I am encouraged about this also.

Two weeks until Autumn Antics!

G

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home